To me, Fall is all about the feelings and what’s a better way to feel Fall than to read some Fall baby books! If you have been following me for a while, then you know how much I value reading to your baby so I wanted to get a little festive and find you the best Fall baby books! If you’re looking for more ways to get into the holiday spirit check out my Fall bucket list of things you can do with your baby to find out how to make the most out of baby’s first Halloween!
Of course, this year you have a little one so maybe it’s going to be a little harder to pull out that novel you’ve been eyeing (or not haha). Maybe reading to your little one is enough reading for you and that’s okay, too! I found 27 of the cutest Fall baby books that you’ll FALL in love with this season (ha, I think I’m so funny). Some of these books also double as children’s movies so head over to my post on 31 Halloween Movies for Kids that the Family Will Love!
27 Fall Baby Books
- Autumn in the Forest by Rusty Finch
- Autumn Leaves by Ken Robbins
- Baby Loves Fall by Karen Katz
- Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch by Alyssa Capucilli
- Corduroy’s Best Halloween Ever by Don Freeman
- Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin by Tad Hills
- Fall by Roger Priddy
- Five Little Pumpkins by Marybeth Butler
- Hedgehugs: Autumn Hide-and-Squeak by Steve Wilson
- Hello Fall by Deborah Diesen
- I Love to Gobble You up by Sandra Magsamen
- The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin by Sonali Fry
- Let it Fall by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
- Little Blue Truck’s Halloween by Alice Shertle
- Llama Llama Gives Thanks by Anna Dewdney
- Mouse’s First Fall by Lauren Thompson
- Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin by Joe Troiano
- Spooky Pookie by Sandra Boynton
- The Spooky Wheels on the Bus by J. Elizabeth Mills
- The Teeny Tiny Ghost by Rachel Matson
- Touch and Feel Fall
- Trick or Treat Little Pumpkin by Rosa Von Feder
- Where is Baby’s Pumpkin by Karen Katz
- Where is Baby’s Turkey by Karen Katz
- Where’s Owl’s Scarf by Brandy Cooke
- You’re My Little Pumpkin Pie by Natalie Marshall
What do you think?
Want more ideas on how to celebrate Fall with your baby? Click here to read my Fall Bucket List (Things you can do with your Baby!).
If you are looking for more books to add to your baby’s library, head over to my post on 101 Books for Baby’s First Library.
What was your favorite Fall or Halloween book when you were little? let me know in the comments!